With its intelligent eyes and sharp ears, the timber wolf’s profile is instantly recognizable—and when rendered in Extraordinarily High Relief (EHR), those imposing features will certainly evoke feelings of reverence and awe. The third (and final) 99.99% pure silver piece in our series of EHR coins presents another exquisitely sculpted, exceptionally realistic wildlife portrait. This time, it is the timber wolf that rises up from the coin’s mirror-like surface to reach an incredible height of over 6 mm.
- Our final coin in our EHR portrait series. Like the 2020 Proud Bald Eagle and 2021 Bold Bison coins, this wildlife portrait has been brought to life by Extraordinarily High Relief (EHR) engraving, which elevates the art to breathtaking effect. It is the final piece in a limited series of wildlife-themed coins that feature EHR and a proof finish.
- Stunning relief height. Collectors and nature lovers will be captivated by this coin’s engraved reverse, where the relief soars to a height of over 6 mm—more than four times higher than an Ultra High Relief (UHR) coin of the same diameter.
- That silver shine. Crafted in 99.99% pure silver, your coin is a stunning work of art that anyone would be proud to own! Also available in 99.99% pure gold coin.
- Low mintage. Just 5,000 coins are available to collectors worldwide. Other EHR coins sold out quickly, so hurry—order today!
- Includes serialized certificate. The Royal Canadian Mint certifies all of its collector coins.
- NO GST/HST (if applicable)