From the great victories and tragic losses of the First World War came our most enduring symbol of service and sacrifice: the red poppy, which is colourfully highlighted on this Remembrance Day coin. Blooming in the foreground and in the fields of the fallen behind the weary officer, the poppy imbues this mournful scene with hope. It is a lasting reminder of those who fought and sacrificed everything; of the courage of those who serve; of the consequences of war, and a commitment to peace—lest we forget.
- We remember and honour them. The red poppy: A symbol of sacrifice and a call to This year’s (2022) Remembrance Day coin reflects on the legacy of Remembrance in Canada, represented by a symbol of sacrifice that dates back to the First World War and endures today.
- A thoughtful addition. Ideally priced and meticulously crafted in 1 oz. of 99.99% pure silver, this heartfelt expression of Remembrance is the perfect addition to any collection, where it will continue to inspire reflection for years to come.
- A collector favourite. So don’t wait—order your 2022 Remembrance Day coin today!
- Includes serialized certificate. The Royal Canadian Mint certifies all of its collector coins.
- NO GST/HST (if applicable)