This year marks the 100th anniversary of Canada’s national colours, red and white, and what better way to celebrate these than with an extraordinary flag display. From sporting events to the sea of red and white that flows through the streets on Canada Day, our national colours and flag are how we show our patriotism and national pride. And on the fourth and final coin in our 2021 Moments to Hold series, the red and white help us to shout it from the highest mountain: we are Canadian and we are proud of our home!
- SHOW YOUR COLOURS, CANADA! This year (2021) marks the 100th anniversary of Canada’s national colours, the same ones found on our national flag and on this coin, which invites you to put your national pride on full display.
- HOLD ONTO YOUR MEMORIES OF 2021! This is the final instalment of a four-part compilation series that is your essential set for 2021. Complete this limited series, order Coin #4 today!
- PATRIOTIC COLOURS! This is the only 2021 Moments to Hold coin to feature selective colour—the three others were engraved-only.
- SPECIAL PACKAGING! Your coin comes in a colourful and informative folder with a removable coin capsule for easy access—just pop the capsule out of the folder for a closer look at your coin.
- THE PERFECT STARTER SERIES! Whether you’re new to coin collecting or want to share your hobby with others, our annual Moments to Hold series makes a great starting point or gift! These are some of our most affordable pure silver coins, and this design will serve as a long-lasting reminder of 2021.
- AN AFFORDABLE ADDITION! You get ¼ oz. of 99.99% pure silver—some of the purest silver in the world—for the low cost of $24.95 per coin.
Designed by Canadian artist Steve Hepburn, your coin’s reverse is double dated (“1921 2021”) to mark the 100th anniversary of Canada’s national colours. Its selectively coloured image is an extraordinary display of patriotism: a Canadian proudly holds up the red-and-white flag of Canada as they shout their love of country from the highest mountain. The obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- No. 200855
- Mintage 100,000
- Composition 99.99% pure silver
- Finish modified specimen
- Weight (g) 7.96
- Diameter (mm) 27
- Edge serrated
- Certificate n/a
- Face value 5 dollars
- Artist Steve Hepburn (reverse), Susanna Blunt (obverse)
Your coin comes in a full-colour custom folder with a removable capsule that allows for a close-up view.