A centennial celebration! It was 100 years ago, in 1921, that our nation was assigned its most distinguished emblem: the Arms of Canada. Few symbols or icons carry as much historic and symbolic weight as our armorial bearings, for even on its centennial, Canada’s coat of arms remains a timeless symbol of sovereignty, of tradition. It inspires pride by reminding us of our identity and history wherever the emblem appears, from passports to proclamations, and now, on this fine silver coin.
Your coin’s reverse features the current design of the Canada Coat of Arms drawn by Cathy Bursey-Sabourin, Fraser Herald at the Canadian Heraldic Authority. The obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- HOLD ONTO YOUR MEMORIES OF 2021: This is Coin #1 of a four-part compilation series that is your essential set for 2021.
- SPECIAL PACKAGING: Your coin comes in a colourful and informative folder with a removable coin capsule for easy access – just pop the capsule out of the folder for a closer look at your coin.
- START HERE: Whether you’re new to coin collecting or want to share your hobby with others, this is a great starting point or gift! It is one of our most affordable pure silver coins, and its design will serve as a long-lasting reminder of key moments in 2021.
- AN AFFORDABLE ADDITION: You get ¼ oz. of 99.99% pure silver – some of the purest silver in the world – for the low cost of $24.95 per coin.
- SUBSCRIBE TO THE SERIES: Want to guarantee a complete set of 2021 Moments to Hold coins? Subscribe to the series! Each subscription reserves all four coins – this one, plus three more issues in 2021 – without having to time your purchases to coincide with each quarterly release. You also get the convenience of paying as each coin is shipped, and your satisfaction is guaranteed.
- Mintage 100,000
- Composition 99.99% pure silver
- Finish modified specimen
- Weight (g) 7.96
- Diameter (mm) 27
- Edge serrated
- Certificate n/a
- Face value 5 dollars
- Artist Cathy Bursey-Sabourin (reverse), Susanna Blunt (obverse)