The desire to love and be loved is a powerful driving force for us all. When two people find a love that is truly their own, the decision to commit their dedication to one another through marriage is an occasion that should be celebrated and cherished. Help commemorate a special moment in a couple’s love story with this fine silver coin, which features selective gold plating.
The reverse design by Canadian artist Sylvie Daigneault is a beautiful celebration of love and an artistic ode to marriage–an occasion when two individuals mark their commitment to one another. Fittingly, two different design elements—hearts and arabesque-style scrolls—come together in one intricately engraved pattern that forms a large heart shape. Also engraved on the reverse is the year “2021”, the word “CANADA” and the face value “20 DOLLARS”. The obverse features a pink gold-plated effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- This 99.99% pure silver coin features a poignant celebration of love and marriage. This coin is expertly engraved and wonderfully showcased by the coin’s proof finish.
- Selective pink gold plating brings to life the intricately patterned heart on the reverse, as well as the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II on the obverse.
- A limited mintage of 10,000 coins available worldwide will make this a sought-after item for collectors.
- A unique way to add a little “love” to your collection with a coin that carries deep, personal meaning, and may represent something unique to each person that views it.
- A beautiful way to commemorate an important milestone in a couple’s life or celebrate the beautiful bond shared with one who is greatly loved.
- Mintage 10,000
- Composition 99.99% pure silver
- Finish proof
- Weight (g) 31.83
- Diameter (mm) 40
- Edge serrated
- Certificate serialized
- Face value 20 dollars
- Artist Sylvie Daigneault (reverse), Susanna Blunt (obverse)
Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a premium graphic box that will impress everyone with its beautiful appearance.