It’s the Year of the Ox for 2021, and anyone born after February 12th will be one of the most devoted individuals anyone would be blessed to know. The common expression “strong like an ox” isn’t just about physical strength; it also refers to the Ox’s mental fortitude. No matter how difficult a task may be, the Ox personality keeps going. While other zodiacs may rely on wit and cunning, the Ox achieves its goals through sheer tenacity and dedication. Its patience is legendary, but the quiet and introverted Ox will buck any injustice and take command if pushed too far. The Ox is fair-minded and a good listener, and will honour you with an unwavering bond.
Canadian Three Degrees Creative Group has portrayed the powerful Ox gently bowing its head beneath a branch of peach blossoms to reveal its kind and benevolent nature. To the right, the Chinese character for “Ox” is engraved. The obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- DISTINCT LOTUS SHAPE: The lotus shape makes this coin a standout collectible and unique keepsake that your favourite Ox personality will cherish forever. It’s the perfect gift for a friend or loved one born in the Year of the Ox: 1925, 1937, 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997, 2009—and this year’s newborns from February 12, 2021 to January 30, 2022.
- A MUST-HAVE—FOR ANY COLLECTION: This coin is the 12th and final issue in this ongoing series honouring all 12 Chinese zodiacs, and a great addition to any collection of silver, zodiac, cultural or art-themed coins.
- A UNIQUE GIFT FOR ANY OCCASION: Ideal for any of life’s major milestones: graduation, new job, new love, new year…
- SPECIAL MINTAGE of 15,888 coins worldwide is symbolic of good fortune and prosperity, a limited issue that’s highly collectible, too!
- POLISHED TO PERFECTION. A captivating treasure celebrating traditional Chinese-Canadian culture with a mirror background that has been hand polished to add an impeccable shine to the meticulously engraved design.
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED in satin-like covered case with a custom red sleeve to bring another element of luck to this valuable collectible.
- INCLUDES SERIALIZED CERTIFICATE: The Royal Canadian Mint certifies all of its collector coins.
- No GST/HST!
- Mintage 15,888
- Composition 99.99% pure silver
- Finish proof
- Weight (g) 26.7
- Diameter (mm) 38
- Edge plain
- Certificate serialized
- Face value 15 dollars
- Artist Three Degrees Creative Group (reverse), Susanna Blunt (obverse)
Your coin is encapsulated and housed in a silver satin-like covered case with a custom red sleeve.