This 10 oz. pure silver coin is the perfect way to show your national pride! On the coin’s reverse, the map of Canada gives shape to an eye-catching collage of provincial and territorial flags. From east to west and across our north, each flag is distinguished by colours and symbols specific to the land, people and history they represent. These 13 flags come together beautifully on this special collectible, where they form an inspiring image that proudly represents Canada as a whole.
Your coin’s reverse re-imagines the map of Canada as a colourful collage of the nation’s provincial and territorial flags. Each flag fills the shape of the province or territory it represents: Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut in the north; and from west to east, British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, and Newfoundland and Labrador. The reverse includes the year “2021”, the word “CANADA” and the face value “100 DOLLARS”. The obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Bunt.
- FLAGS OVER CANADA. Just in time for Canada Day, this 2021 pure silver coin celebrates Canada through its unifying collage of provincial and territorial flags.
- A PATRIOTIC COLLAGE. The map of Canada gives shape to the collage on the coin’s colour-over-engraved reverse. The design is our first map-shaped collage of Canada’s provincial and territorial flags.
- A MIX OF COLOUR AND SILVER. Each flag’s colours carry deeper meaning, and those colours have been re-created on this coin. The use of selective colour ensures each flag is instantly recognizable, and they are especially vibrant against the coin’s luminous proof finish.
- 10 OZ. OF PURE SILVER. The perfect addition to any silver or Canadiana-themed collection, this limited-edition piece is crafted in 10 ounces of 99.99% pure silver — some of the purest silver in the world.
- LOW MINTAGE. Only 750 are available to collectors worldwide.
- INCLUDES SERIALIZED CERTIFICATE. The Royal Canadian Mint certifies all of its collector coins.
- NO GST/HST
- Mintage 750
- Composition 99.99% pure silver
- Finish proof
- Weight (g) 311.54
- Diameter (mm) 76.25
- Edge serrated
- Certificate serialized
- Face value 100 dollars
- Artist Royal Canadian Mint engravers (reverse), Susanna Blunt (obverse)