Rosa ‘Queen Elizabeth’ is an ever-blooming tribute to Canada’s Queen on this 99.99% pure gold coin. Named in honour of Her Majesty, the sophisticated beauty of the ‘Queen Elizabeth’ rose inspired the coin’s engraved artwork and its intricate flower, which is crafted from 18-karat rose gold to resemble one of Canada’s most beloved roses.
The reverse design by artist Anna Bucciarelli features a stylized arrangement of Rosa ‘Queen Elizabeth’ and ornate acanthus leaves. On the left side of the coin, a rose cast in 18-karat rose gold rises up from the coin’s surface and captures the sophisticated elegance of a ‘Queen Elizabeth’ rose in full bloom. The obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- A HISTORIC ROSE: The ‘Queen Elizabeth’ roses on this coin form a floral tribute to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- A RARE BEAUTY: With a low mintage of just 300 coins worldwide, this sophisticated 99.99% pure gold piece isn’t just stunning – it has an uncommon beauty.
- A PRECIOUS 3D ROSE: The 13 mm flower is cast in 18-karat rose gold to resemble the pink-coloured ‘Queen Elizabeth’ rose, which was introduced in 1954 and named in honour of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- WORLD-CLASS CRAFTSMANSHIP: The combination of different frostings and a mirror-like shine adds to the timelessness of the engraved artwork.
- POPULAR THEME: Previous Queen Elizabeth rose coins sold out very quickly.
- CRAFTED IN 1 OZ. 99.99% PURE GOLD: Add this 1 oz. 99.99% pure gold coin to your collection today!
- INCLUDES SERIALIZED CERTIFICATE: The Royal Canadian Mint certifies all of its collector coins.
- Composition 99.99% pure gold
- Finish proof with rose gold embellishment
- Weight (g) 31.16
- Diameter (mm) 30
- Edge serrated
- Certificate serialized
- Face value 200 dollars
- Artist Anna Bucciarelli (reverse), Susanna Blunt (obverse)
Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded wooden case with a graphic beauty box.