Canadians love a good puzzle, and mazes are a fun way to exercise the mind while stirring up some adrenaline-pumping excitement in people of all ages! This one-of-a-kind, fine silver coin combines all of the interactive challenge of a maze with the stirring image of a proud national symbol.
The reverse design brings together the use of colour, precision engraving and an innovative design to create a one-of-a-kind numismatic maze. A small brass ball rolls freely along the engraved circular pathway that forms the maze, while multiple paths provide the challenge of getting the ball to the bull’s eye in the centre of the reverse. In the background is a partial view of a Canadian icon that is recognized worldwide: the beautiful red maple leaf that proudly adorns our national flag.
Special features :
- ONE-OF-A-KIND! This fine silver coin’s a-MAZE-ing design combines a vibrantly coloured Canadian icon—the maple leaf—with all the fun and challenge of a maze.
- Round and round, the ball spins…but will you make it to the centre? Test your patience and skill to see how fast you can get the ball into the bull’s eye!
- Crafted from 99.99% pure silver, with all the care and craftsmanship for which the Royal Canadian Mint is renowned.
- You won’t want to put this coin down! An entertaining yet timeless addition to any collection, and a sure conversation-starter.
- Composition: 99.99% pure silver
- Mintage: 8 000
- Weight (g): 31,39
- Diameter (mm): 38
- Face Value: $20
- Finish: Proof
- Edge: Serrated
- Artist: Maurice Gervais
- Maroon clamshell with black beauty box